Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 9 - 22 Sep 09

Day 9
Cardio Warmup was supposed to be minutes on treadmill ... ( I was watching TV and did 10 minutes straight of high intensity and 15 min of low intensity) I lost track of my cardio workout timing and not only broke a sweat, but was dripping wet. Tomorrow I will keep better track of myself.
Strength Training
Shoulder Squat 11 reps of 3 sets (still using my 2 1/2 lb weights )
Step-Ups (same weight) 11 reps of 3 sets
Decline pushups 11 reps of 3 sets
Bench Dips On ball - 1 set of 10 reps, the other 2 sets on bench with feet up 8 reps each
Get-Ups (same weight) 11 reps , 3 sets each ( had to rest 1 minute before each)
All of the rest of the sets (except the get-ups) I rested about 90 seconds each (NOT EASY, but I did it)

Water: I know you said 2 liters of water. I think I had about 4 today. Is that OK or is that too much water. I was craving water today.

Menu for today:
Breakfast 5:00 am - 1 gala apple (love that they are in season here) , Oatmeal with almonds and flaxseed with cinnamon
Snack:8am - Yogurt with 1/2 cup cranberries
Lunch: 11am - green salad with carrots , yellow sweet peppers, sliced roasted chicken slices, with olive oil and lemon juice (Can I use lime juice in exchange for lemon occasionally??)
Snack: 3pm pear-apple slices with peanut butter
Dinner: 6

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed you can do decline pushups and you do bench dips on the ball, wow..That is something to aim for for me.

    ReplyDelete