Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 11- 24 Sept 09

Cardio: 5 minutes and then 3 sets of 2.5 minutes high intensity and 3 minutes of low intensity no rest inbetween.
Strength training:
Shoulder Squat ( 2 1/2 lbs) 13 reps, 3 sets ( I felt I could do more but after the other day when I got carried away I thought it best to be more on the safe side)
Step-ups (2 1/2 lbs) 13 reps, 3 sets (again, same feeling as above)
Decline Pushup 13 reps (not quite ready for the ball, tried it a little too soon) did the 3 sets
Dumbbell Burpees 13 reps and 3 sets
Bench Dips - 2 sets of 13 reps on ball (YEA!!!) and third set just with feet up
Get-Ups- (2 1/2 lbs) 13 reps at 3 sets each ( but I had to rest for 90 sec between 1 and 2 and 2 min between 2 and 3) I am going to master these buggers if it is the last thing I do on my exercise circuit.

Menu:
Breakfast 5:00am - 1 sliced apple over 1 cup oatmeal with almonds and ground flax seed and cinnamon
Snack 7:00am - 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup strawberries
Lunch 11:30 am - green salad with sliced sweet peppers and sliced chicken breast. Made dressing with just a little olive oil and lemon juice.
Snack: 2:00pm - 1 pear with almond butter (only ate 1/2)
Dinner 5:00pm - 1 cup steamed broccoli, 1 1/2 cup green salad with the dressing, 1 6 oz. serving of tilapia grilled.
Snack: 1oz of unsalted peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment