Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 10 - 23 Sep 09

Cardio: warmup 5 minutes on treadmill 3 sets of 2 minutes of high intensity and 2.5 min of low intensity
Strength training:
Shoulder Squat 12 reps of 3 sets (still using my 2 1/2 lb weights)
Step ups: 12 reps of 3 sets ( 2 1/2 lb weights)
Decline Pushups: 12 reps of 3 sets
Bench Dips on ball: 1 set of 8 reps , other 2 sets on bench with feet up 5 reps each ( I went too far yesterday and was not able to do as much) I am really sore.
Get-Ups ( 2 1/2 lb weight) 10 reps at 3 sets (rested 60 sec inbetween) Not as good as yesterday, but I think I over-did it.
Water: Very hot here so I drank more than 2 liters, more like 3 1/2 to 4. Don't like to drink tea or anything but water when it is so hot.

Menu:
Breakfast 5:00 am: Made the smoothie with vanilla almond milk (found it at Trader Joe's), 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup whole oat flakes, 4 tbl plain lowfat (1%) yogurt, 1 tbl flax seed oil, and 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (found the hemp to be the cheapest).
Snack: 7:00am: the other half of the smoothie
Lunch 11:00am: Tuna salad, 1 tbl olive oil, 1/4 cup chopped red and green peppers, 1/2 of a cucumber chopped, 1/4 cup of garbanzo beans over romaine lettuce with an apple.
Snack: 2:30pm: 1 cup sliced cauliflower with 4 slices of deli turkey
Dinner: 2 cups greens, topped with 1 cup broccoli, 1 tomato, and a little olive oil with lemon juice to taste.
Broiled mahi mahi ( about 4 to 5 oz.)
Snack: I must have shrunk my stomach because eating an evening snack makes me think I am going to blow up.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think you'll be disapointed Kathy! Can't wait to hear your results so far!

    ReplyDelete