Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday, January 4

Today I logged in 8077 steps on my pedometer.  And, I weighed today and I have lost 3 pounds.  This has renewed my motivation big time.  Of course, I am used to being off to a good start after my many weight loss programs.  Then I hit a plateau and it gets harder.  It helped that I wasn't around anyone today that had something to eat that would have tempted me.
I have such big problems with willpower and cravings and I wish I had someone who was on this diet with me that I could share all the ups and downs with.  Most all of my friends are in great shape and exercise a lot.  I haven't played tennis or gone to the gym in over a year.  No ones fault but mine and mine alone. 
I am hopeful that this time when I come to that plateau or temptations that are overwhelming, that I will be strong enough to face them and get past them.

No comments:

Post a Comment