Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tues, January 3

3rd day and doing much better today.  6221 steps on my pedometer and I actually went to the grocery store and didn't have a panic attack and buy all my favorites.  I ate everything I was supposed to and drank my 80 ounces of water.  I think I even forgot my addiction to diet coke and didn't have one (or 3) of those.  Diet coke is on my diet although it's recommended not to have more than 2 because of the sodium in them.
The weather was gorgeous today and I got myself up off the couch and spent some time outside.  Looking around the yard, I can see lots of projects for me once I get some energy back.  I used to love to look after my plants and even cleaned the pool myself.  The pool has been very neglected so that is first on my list.
Tomorrow my goal is to step on my scale.  It won't be much since I am not exercising at a pace I would really like, but it's Baby Steps for now.
All in all, it was a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment